With tortfeasors and assets that are tough to find, subrogation of uninsured auto claims can feel like a lost cause.
At Rathbone Group, advanced skiptracing methods are used to locate individuals who are missing or attempting to hide. A Rathbone Group evaluation of an uninsured motorist claim increases the likelihood of contact and recovery from the tortfeasor. This process may identify additional parties liable under a subrogation theory and create the opportunity to argue for coverage previously denied.
Rathbone Group (RG)’s uninsured auto claims review, combined with our top-notch historical data evaluations, allow clients to understand the likelihood of recovery under a subrogation theory and make informed decisions regarding litigation.
- Focus on efficient and cost-effective pursuit of uninsured tortfeasors.
- Analyze files to identify potential responsible parties and coverage opportunities.
- Extensive understanding of post-judgment recovery options will help guide strategic decision-making during litigation to help maximize possible recovery.
Subrogation At Your Direction
- The process of pursuing recovery is tailored to the client’s goals and budgets.
- State-based historical recovery data is available to help guide the suit decision.
Subrogation Campaigns for Recovery
- Letter and call campaigns before litigation engage responsible parties in negotiations, even if they are uninsured.
- Direct contact with the tortfeasor can help to evaluate whether litigation is advantageous.
- After judgment, such campaigns increase opportunities for liable persons to satisfy judgments.