10615 Judicial Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
Adam R. Wilk has been engaged in the fields of creditor’s rights and subrogation for over 30 years. He has litigated cases in both the state and federal courts of Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
While in college, Adam interned at the NY State Consumer Protection Bureau. In law school, in addition to serving as a student representative at the school’s debtor bankruptcy and consumer law clinics, he also interned at the National Consumer Law Center in Washington, D.C.
Adam has lectured for Lorman Education Services as well for the National Association of Subrogation Professionals.
Outside of the office, Adam served as coach of his son’s soccer and basketball teams as well as being an avid supporter of his daughter at her various dance competitions. Adam is a Washington Nationals fan as well as an amateur chef and avid runner.
• SUNY @ Albany, B.A cum laude 1985
• National Law Center at George Washington University, J.D., 1988
• District of Columbia
• US District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Maryland
• US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
• US District Court for the District of Columbia
• US Bankruptcy Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Maryland
• US Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
• US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
• Maryland Bar Association
• Virginia State Bar Association
• District of Columbia Bar Association
• National Association of Subrogation Professionals
Seminars and Speaking Engagements
• Judgment Enforcement in Washington, D.C., Lorman Education Services, 2003
• Other People’s Torts, Third Party Liability in Subrogation Claims, NASP, 2018
On Subrogation YouTube Channel
• “Contributory Negligence,” Published September 17, 2021
On Subrogation Podcast
• “Contributory Negligence: Recovery is Possible,” Airdate September 3, 2021